Rainbow Tequila Sangria
We have much to choose from, like our hand selected Cask Barrels of Tequila, as well as our other well known tequila selections.
This serves 4-6 servings
- or the Rainbow Ice –
- 4 ice cube trays
- 2-3 cups white grape juice *depending on amount of fruit used
- 1 cup strawberries *cored & cut into 1/8 pieces
- 1 med orange *cut into small slices
- 1-2 lemons *cut into small slices
- 1 cup green grapes *cut in half
- 1 cup red grapes *cut in half
- For the Sangria
- 1 bottle sauvignon blanc
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1-2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1-2 med oranges *cut into lg slices
- 2-3 lemons *cut into lg slices
- 1 cup green grapes *cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup red grapes *cut in half lengthwise
- the amount of fruit vary based on preferences
For the Rainbow Ice– Prepare ice the day before serving by washing and cutting fruit. Place 5-6 pieces of each type of cut fruit into the slots of the ice molds. You will want about 10-12 ice cubes of each color. Fill the molds with white grape juice almost to the top of molds. Freeze for 8 hours or until completely frozen. Once frozen remove & place into plastic container. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
For the Sangria– Use 2 separate pitchers, one for serving and one for mixing. Mix together wine, tequila and grape juice in the mixing pitcher and chill in refrigerator. In a medium sized glass pitcher place cut strawberries as the bottom layer, then oranges, lemons, green grapes and finishing with red grapes. Pour sangria over fruit and chill for a few hours before serving. Refill sangria into fruit pitcher as needed.
For Serving– Place desired amount of ice cubes in a tall glass and pour sangria from fruit pitcher over the top.